Our GF-AC series dry laminating machine is a cost-effective product with the maximum laminating speed of 130m/min.Its drying oven is 9m long, which is longer than that of the traditional laminator. For this reason, our product can offer more thorough drying and higher laminating speed.Main Specifications
|Max. Web Width||650mm||850mm||1050mm|
|Max. Laminating Speed||130m/min||130m/min||130m/min|
|Max. Diameter of Material Roll||Φ600mm||Φ6000mm||Φ 600mm|
|Internal Diameter of Roll Core||Φ76mm||Φ 76mm||Φ 76mm|
|Length of Drying Channel||9000mm||9000mm||9000mm|
|Power of Drying Channel||54kW||63kW||72kW|
|Weight of Machine||8000kg||9000kg||10000kg|
1. The laminating and coating of the main machine requires the dual-shaft synchronization, which is realized by the frequency converter.
2. The thickness of the adhesive is selectable on basis of the doctor blade and the anilox roller.
3. This dry laminating machine has three sections, all of which adopt the constant tension control system.
4. The unwind turnover stand comes with double station. Tension can be preset for the purpose of changing the shaft.
5. The unwind unit adopts the automatic deviation rectifying system.
6. The rewind unit is supported by the torque motor.
7. Moreover, our dry laminating machine is equipped with the movable type doctor blade, as well as the pneumatic backpressure device.
8. The warm air heating system comes with the heating pipe. It has three sections which can work independently at constant temperature. The air suction and exhaust device provides the air intake and exhaust with ultra strong power, which can ensure thorough drying. The external-heating circulation is available.
9. Beyond that, the drying oven can be opened pneumatically. Our product also adopts the operating platform for stretching film. Inside the drying oven, the guide roller can work synchronously.
10. Both the substrate preheating unit and the end-product cooling unit are available.
11. In addition, our dry laminating machine utilizes the air shaft for unwinding and rewinding.
12. Three rollers are used to laminate various materials, which can provide rather uniform pressure and pretty high fastness of lamination.