Our AZJ-B gravure printing machine is designed on the basis of the AZJ-A series product, in keeping with different requirements of our customers. Though available with 7 motors, this high-speed computerized printing press still maintains a space-saving footprint. Its maximum printing speed reaches 150m/min. The last-color printing unit takes advantage of the height-increasing type drying oven, which can provide outstanding drying effect, allowing prints to dry fast and neatly.Technical Data of Gravure Printing Machine
|Max. Width of Substrate||850mm||1050mm||1250mm|
|Max. Printing Speed||150m/min||150m/min||150m/min|
|Max. Unwind-Rewind Diameter||600mm||600mm||600mm|
|Internal Diameter of Roll Core of Substrate||76mm||76mm||76mm|
|Diameter of Gravure Cylinder||105-380mm||105-380mm||105-380mm|
|Heating Power of Drying Oven||108kW||135kW||162kW|
|Total Power||Approx. 128kW||Approx. 155kW||Approx. 182kW|
|Weight||About 20000kg||About 22000kg||About 24000kg|
|Overall Dimension (L*W*H)||14500*3500*3400mm||14500*3700*3400mm||14500*3900*3400mm|
1. The main body of this series rotogravure printing machine is provided with variable frequency.
2. All control units of the automatic trapping system are respectively equipped with the microprocessor, which can rectify the deviation of the printed color accurately and rapidly.
3. Moreover, our gravure printing press utilizes the air shaft for both unwinding and rewinding.
4. A torque motor is applied to the rewinding process. Additionally, a double-station dancer roll system is adopted.
5. The unwinding tension is controlled by the automatic tension controller and the magnetic powder brake.
6. Even more beneficial, this printing press can display both linear velocity and meter readouts.
7. It can be equipped with the web video inspection system upon request.
8. A shaft-less device is used to install the printing plate.
9. Furthermore, our gravure printing machine is assembled with the hermetically sealed drying oven, the independent air supply and heating system, as well as the constant temperature control system.
10. It also adopts the pneumatic printing system as well as the pneumatic ink scraping system.
11. The membrane type pneumatic and automatic ink circulating system is also available.